almost here and to celebrate we are offering one lucky winner the opportunity to win two summer themed mini packages, this time from Gran Canaria (Spain) and Prince Edward Island (Canada).
What can I win?
- Two summer-inspired packages. One from Gran Canaria, Spain and one from Prince Edward Island, Canada (each package will arrive separately). We will ship anywhere in the world!
What do I have to do?
- To enter this giveaway you must sign up for a mini swap. That means that you will be paired up with one other family and you will each send only 3 small items to each other (in the same envelope).
- You just need to think about what 3 items remind you of summer most where you are from, write a short explanation of what they mean to you and why, take a photograph and email it to us with your short explanation. You then post them to your allocated family. They will do the same and so even if you don't win you will still receive a mini package from another family.
Are there other ways to take part?
- Yes, as usual you can still get some points for tweeting, sharing, pinning and all that - details are in the Rafflecopter box below.
- You can also ask your child/ren to draw a picture of their favourite summer activity (don't forget to write their name, age, and country of residence on the drawing), scan or take a picture of it (email me @ sixtineandthelittlethings at gmail dot com or post it on our Facebook page)
- Any posts, articles or pictures that you send us will also count as entries.
- If you are already following us on Pinterest, Facebook, Google etc you still get points for doing so (you don't have to unlike us and then like again lol.
- If you sign up for the mini swap you must send us a photograph and explanation of the three items in order to qualify for the giveaway.
- You can include a letter introducing yourselves but it does not count as one of the three items.
- You must post your package before the end of June.
- If you are from the US you must represent your state rather than the USA (you may even find yourself matched with someone from another state for this mini swap although we do try to avoid that).
We will draw a contest winner using Rafflecopter on June 30th! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your packages and drawings! Have fun and good luck!