Here is another example of a Worldwide Culture Swap package - this time from the Dunphy family who were representing Antarctica! A family member works at a research base in Antarctica and you can see photographs of him at work here!
This is what was in the package:
- letter and sheet with 3 part card descriptions
- small copy of the unofficial flag of Antarctica
- Antarctic cookbook
- baby killer whale mini book example and a sheet to make copies
- sheet with life stages of a penguin
- penguin song
- map of research stations in Antarctica
- map of the southern hemisphere
- sheet of vocabulary/definitions
- food chain card
- 'snow flakes'
Please remember that we love to show those who cannot participate what is in your packages so do send us some pictures and a short explanation of the package contents.
You can also take part by writing a short article or sending some pictures of something that represents your country or nationality. Visit the Get Involved page for more ways to take part.