Here are a few of the items that were included...
- a packet of pasta, a jar of pesto and the recipe to cook perfect spaghetti with pesto;
- a bit of grana padano cheese (for spaghetti)
- the recipe to produce yourself pesto
- different postcards from Tuscany
- a wooden Pinocchio and the story of Pinocchio true
- the wheel of the months and the seasons (in Italian)
- the wheel of days of the week
- a reproduction of a fruit basket of the painter Caravaggio, coloring
Find out about the rest of the package but checking out Annalisa' blog.
If you want to know more about these swaps and how you can take part, have a look at the Worldwide Culture Swap page.
Send us a link to your blog posts related to worldwide culture and we will feature them on the site, include a link back to your site and of course give you full credit. Take a look at our monthly Culture Swapper Link Up for information.