We were really excited to find that Susan had send in a picture of her family's package representing the beautiful island of St Thomas in the Virgin Islands!
Here is a list of what was included:
- Welcome letter
- Neat Facts about St. Thomas Sheet
- Pictures of Popular St. Thomas sites sheet
- Carnival Festival info sheet with pictures
- Flora guide of St. Thomas
- Fruit guide of St. Thomas
- Map to Color
- Flag info sheet
- Flag sheet to color
- Animals sheet to color
- Fish Coloring sheet
- Info sheet on US dollar equivalencies, and a price list of what common groceries cost in St. Thomas, stickers of US money
- Quadrille (folk dance) info page with sample fabrics from a quadrille skirt
- Book List of our favorite books about St. Thomas and the Caribbean
- Underwater Memory Matching Game with different fish and underwater animal life found in St. Thomas
- CD of children's Caribbean Music
- Pens, Pencils, Stickers, Post Cards
- Felt Fruit salad including: banana, papaya, guava, coconut, starfruit, avocado, and mango. (I make and sell felt food on Etsy and this was very fun to do!)
- Recipe Cards
If you want to know more about these swaps and how you can take part, have a look at the Worldwide Culture Swap page.
Send us a link to your blog posts related to worldwide culture and we will feature them on the site, include a link back to your site and of course give you full credit. Take a look at our monthly Culture Swapper Link Up for information.