- Some information about Christmas in Malta
- A homemade traditional grotta with nativity figures
- Qagħqa tal-għasel – a traditional Christmas sweet
- Recipe to do the Qagħaq tal-għasel
- Ġulbiena seeds
- Instructions how to grow ġulbiena
- A Christmas Cracker covered in the Maltese flag with some gifts inside
Send us a link to your blog posts related to worldwide culture and we will feature them on the site, include a link back to your site and of course give you full credit. Take a look at our monthly Culture Swapper Link Up for information.