Alicia tells us what was included:
- Traditional Easter Recipe – Figolla
- Figolla cutter in the shape of a lamb
- Traditional Easter Maltese sweets - Carob Sweets "Karamilli tal-Ħarrub"
- A locally produced Chocolate Easter Egg decorated with colored icing.
- A book about the Stations of the cross for children.
- A table cloth with the map of Malta and facades of some local churches.
- Information about Maltese Easter Religious Traditions with photos and links.
- Our family traditions with photos.
Keep your eye out for our next mini swap coming soon!