The package contains
- A Petoskey stone (the state stone, which is actually a fossilized coral found only in this area),
- A Detroit Tigers key chain,
- A Ford matchbox car,
- Some dried cherries,
- A book about Michigan,
- A Michigan coloring book (not shown),
- A photo of our family,
- A map of the state of Michigan with personal notes ("This is where we live," "This is where you can find Petoskey stones," etc.)
- And an acrostic in which we described our home state using each letter from the word Michigan.
Send us a link to your blog posts related to worldwide culture and we will feature them on the site, include a link back to your site and of course give you full credit. Take a look at our monthly Culture Swapper Link Up for information.