This is a collaborative site compiled from submissions sent by you from all around the world.
In order for the site to be as rich and diverse as possible we encourage you to contribute in one (or more) of the following ways:
- Take part in one of our free swaps (click on the buttons at the top of the page to find out more about them).
- Send us photographs of the packages that you send or receive either by email or upload them share / upload them to our Facebook page.
- Share your blog posts with us on our Facebook page or submit them for inclusion in the blog by completing the submission form below. Full credit will be given to you and your blog will be linked.
- Our Culture Swappers Link Up runs each month so feel free to link up any blog post that might be of interest to readers of this site.
- If you don't have a blog but want to take part why don't you or your children write an article or submit a picture for inclusion on the blog. Just email us the text you want to submit along with a short introduction about yourself and the country you are representing. Please don't forget to add pictures :)
- If you are unsure of anything and want more information just drop us a message using the form below or email us as firstname.lastname@example.org
We love to receive posts / articles on the following topics:
- A typical day in your life based on where you live / come from.
- Explanations and examples of your national / state traditions and customs.
- A recipe for a traditional meal / cake etc.
- Photographs or drawings of local wildlife and nature.
- Short essays on what it is like to be your nationality.